l0nelysaturn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am trying to add ItemBook to my game, but every time that it's opened I get this error:

Screenshot (169).png
I'm not sure why I'm having the error and would like to have it fixed, as I'd love to be able to have a working item book in the game when it's completed. I'll attach some files that may be of use to figuring out the cause of the issue. Help would be appreciated.

Edit: I discovered the error by messing around a little. The error is caused by ItemCore. I had to disable the plugin in order for the ItemBook to work.

Attachments

• Screenshot (171).png
    Screenshot (171).png
    458.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (170).png
    Screenshot (170).png
    157.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

ItemBook is not a Yanfly plugin.

Did you try swapping the order of the plugins?

l0nelysaturn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

ItemBook is not a Yanfly plugin.

Did you try swapping the order of the plugins?
Ah, I suppose I got confused with most of my plugins being yanfly. I removed ItemCore and that fixed the issue.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.
This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.
Stuff that bothers me: When I answer resource requests and the people don't even bother to answer wheather that was what they needed or say thank you in any way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
futuretechupdates