Status
Not open for further replies.

paolo97

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi all guys. I don't speak English very well and I hope you can understand my problem ^^
as the title suggests, I use the Yanfly's Aftermath plugin and i would like to remove the word "lv. 1" ... Can anyone help me please? c.c

hqdefault.jpg

Plugin:
http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_VictoryAftermath.js

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I cannot view the source on my work machine (if I do, burly men will ask me why I'm trying to run javascript on my work PC), but if you search for a line that says ShowLv or ShowLvl or something like that, and comment it out (by putting // at the beginning of the line), it might go away.

Just for that plugin, that is, if that's the only place you want to remove it from.

If you want to remove it from everywhere, then go to rpg_windows.js and find the Window_Base.prototype.showLv (or showLvl) function, and insert a new line at the start of the function that just says
Code:
return;
That should remove it from all windows, including the menu screens.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This might work if you save as a .js file and load as a plugin, after Victory Aftermath:
Code:
Window_VictoryExp.prototype.drawLevel = function(actor, rect) {};
Very similar to what Shaz described: it should just make "drawLevel" do nothing on that window. :)

Attachments

paolo97

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
thank you very much to both of you! You were very kind and you helped me ^^ thank you!

EDIT: I have the same problem with Equip Core by Yanfly :rsad: Can you help me to remove it?

Plugin: http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_EquipCore.js

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Equip Core uses the same default "display status" code as the pause menu. I think this will remove the level part:
Code:
Window_Base.prototype.drawActorLevel = function(actor, x, y) {};
I've attached a version with both bits of code in it~

Attachments

paolo97

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Equip Core uses the same default "display status" code as the pause menu. I think this will remove the level part:
Code:
Window_Base.prototype.drawActorLevel = function(actor, x, y) {};
I've attached a version with both bits of code in it~
Thank you so much ^^

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If your issue is now resolved, just report your first post and say it's solved, and the mods will close the thread for you.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson