DragonRose35

Scaleything
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, hello there...~ Heh... I am back, and this time with a question not for skills, but a plugin.

I found this one on my own, thankfully, but unfortunately... I can't figure out how to get it to work.

I need the plugins only to expand the number of choices in my game for a certain thing, however, when I change the max number of choices allowed from 6 to 8, it does not seem to register.

And yes, I have both of the message cores, the extended and the original core.

It still just shows a default of 6 and I would like some help on figuring out why.

Thank you~

~ Dragon

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mind sharing a screenshot of how you have it set up?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to JavaScript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

DragonRose35

Scaleything
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I apologize for the late response.

Plugin Order:
upload_2018-10-25_16-36-6.png

Proof of Max Choice Setting:
upload_2018-10-25_16-37-25.png

Proof of Failed Plugin Input:
upload_2018-10-25_16-38-15.png

Does this suffice for screenshots of my settings?

~ Dragon

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The change doesn't show on the database editor, but if you made 8 choices, via using 2 show choices. 1-6 and another for 7-8, In your test game, 8 choices will appear at once.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Right. Note that no plug-in can change how things show in the editor, no matter what. So you always will need to test how it looks in game instead.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz