Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys!

So I have a two tile map for an event and the character. Basically I made the event show a picture and then through Yanfly's Picture Common Events plugin when I click on the picture I wanted to open another picture or erase the current picture to see the one underneath. But no matter what I try nothing works! I keep clicking but it's like it's not registering that I am, so nothing is happening. The event shows the picture, but the common event doesn't trigger for some reason.

THIS is one of the versions I've tried, but no matter what it doesn't seem to work. I've tried running with ONLY yanfly plugins, but it's still the same. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers!

EDIT: Figured out my very stupid and obvious mistake. Just needed to stop the event so that it doesn't loop endlessly. OOPS!

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson