[SOLVED] YEP Picture Common Events Issue

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Almightypebble, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almightypebble

Almightypebble Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Bulgarian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey guys!

So I have a two tile map for an event and the character. Basically I made the event show a picture and then through Yanfly's Picture Common Events plugin when I click on the picture I wanted to open another picture or erase the current picture to see the one underneath. But no matter what I try nothing works! I keep clicking but it's like it's not registering that I am, so nothing is happening. The event shows the picture, but the common event doesn't trigger for some reason.

THIS is one of the versions I've tried, but no matter what it doesn't seem to work. I've tried running with ONLY yanfly plugins, but it's still the same. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers!

EDIT: Figured out my very stupid and obvious mistake. Just needed to stop the event so that it doesn't loop endlessly. OOPS!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.