Some free BGM (my first works)

Discussion in 'General Resources' started by Perrotta, Dec 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Perrotta

Perrotta Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Hello, I am new here in this forum (but not in the RPG Maker universe). I'm a composer and I'm trying to create music for RPG Maker. It's quite different from the kind of music I'm used to compose (classical music), but I'm enjoying it^^

Here are some works. Feel free to use it for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Please give credits to "Christian Perrotta".

Three new tracks added! This is one of them:

I'd also appreciate criticism about my work. If you have any kind of impression, be it "I liked it", or "that's garbage", please share it with me. I want to improve my abilities and help the community.

27/12/2015 - Three tracks added to "First BGMs"

26/12/2015 - Playlist "First BGMs" Created (four tracks added)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
    Lux Fortuna likes this.
  2. tearsofthenight

tearsofthenight Evil Sorcerer/Mystic Key Stealer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    i like it permission to use?

3. jonthefox

jonthefox Veteran Veteran

Hey Perotta, thanks for contributing, always appreciate more music in the designer's library.  As for feedback, that track you posted (Under the Suspiciousness) I'd say I wasn't crazy about, it didn't really strike me in a meaningful way, though I will say it has a really unique feel to it which I think is both an asset and a liability.  I think it has a strange blend of mellow & suspenseful that normally does not go together so it's hard to imagine it being a good fit for a scene.  However, once in a while as a game designer you have a scene that is very specific and needs a really specific kind of sound, and this kind of track would serve that function for something that fit with its very peculiar mood.  

Edit - I went to soundcloud and listened to some more.  I really like "Nostalgic Heroism" - would be very nice cut scene music of like a story or memory.   Definitely your best track of those four, in my opinion.  

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
  4. Perrotta

Perrotta Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Thank you very very much for your commentaries. They'll help me a lot^^ I hope to hear more from you about future works o/

Sure, you can use it freely (as I stated above). Just be sure you give credits ^^