Some free BGM (my first works)

Perrotta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Hello, I am new here in this forum (but not in the RPG Maker universe). I'm a composer and I'm trying to create music for RPG Maker. It's quite different from the kind of music I'm used to compose (classical music), but I'm enjoying it^^

Here are some works. Feel free to use it for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Please give credits to "Christian Perrotta".

Three new tracks added! This is one of them:

I'd also appreciate criticism about my work. If you have any kind of impression, be it "I liked it", or "that's garbage", please share it with me. I want to improve my abilities and help the community.

27/12/2015 - Three tracks added to "First BGMs"

26/12/2015 - Playlist "First BGMs" Created (four tracks added)

Last edited by a moderator:

tearsofthenight

Evil Sorcerer/Mystic Key Stealer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i like it permission to use?

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey Perotta, thanks for contributing, always appreciate more music in the designer's library.  As for feedback, that track you posted (Under the Suspiciousness) I'd say I wasn't crazy about, it didn't really strike me in a meaningful way, though I will say it has a really unique feel to it which I think is both an asset and a liability.  I think it has a strange blend of mellow & suspenseful that normally does not go together so it's hard to imagine it being a good fit for a scene.  However, once in a while as a game designer you have a scene that is very specific and needs a really specific kind of sound, and this kind of track would serve that function for something that fit with its very peculiar mood.  

Edit - I went to soundcloud and listened to some more.  I really like "Nostalgic Heroism" - would be very nice cut scene music of like a story or memory.   Definitely your best track of those four, in my opinion.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Perrotta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Hey Perotta, thanks for contributing, always appreciate more music in the designer's library.  As for feedback, that track you posted (Under the Suspiciousness) I'd say I wasn't crazy about, it didn't really strike me in a meaningful way, though I will say it has a really unique feel to it which I think is both an asset and a liability.  I think it has a strange blend of mellow & suspenseful that normally does not go together so it's hard to imagine it being a good fit for a scene.  However, once in a while as a game designer you have a scene that is very specific and needs a really specific kind of sound, and this kind of track would serve that function for something that fit with its very peculiar mood.  

Edit - I went to soundcloud and listened to some more.  I really like "Nostalgic Heroism" - would be very nice cut scene music of like a story or memory.   Definitely your best track of those four, in my opinion.  
Thank you very very much for your commentaries. They'll help me a lot^^ I hope to hear more from you about future works o/

i like it permission to use?
Sure, you can use it freely (as I stated above). Just be sure you give credits ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aspaqi