some help for running requiered

Ryushiin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Maybe its a simple task but i can't find a solution. (If i am in the wrong corner, could you guys please move me to right one?)

got some RPG Maker games for trying out, but i have a problem with one:
I had already the VX and XP versions installed, but when i try to run the game, the little error console says "RGSS202J.dll not found"

so what have i to do?
(I am kind new to RPG Maker so have mercy with me)

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For playing games, if you get that kind of error you contact the developer, as it means they didn't include a file you need to run the game.

Ryushiin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVX
ok will try, thanks for the fast reply

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
and basically that dll sounds as if it is the japanese version of the dll, which is why the english versions installed don't help.
So either those games were made with the japanese version or with a pirated version of the makers (all pirated versions prior to MV were based on the japanese version of each engine, because the japanese versions were published months ahead of the english version, only with MV the development was at the same time)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ibbicool