Some music tracks for Sci-fi inspired games

Tobbx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Im sharing two music compositions that i have made and won't find any other use for myself. So i might as well share them hare and give something back to a community that seems very giving when it comes to free sharing. 

EDIT: 

Linking to my new playlist. Only two of the songs are downloadable as of now but i plan to make more tracks for free to share with the community. Maybe in a future music pack or something like that. 

Terms

Use however you like as long as it's not for a commercial project. A link back to my soundcloud would be appreciated if you use them though. 

Contact me if you would be interested in going commercial using one of the tracks. 

Edit the tracks and share them as you like. Just link back to my soundcloud or this topic as the original source. 

Currently the tracks are in MP3 format in the links. But they are made to loop perfectly so no editing is required other than the conversion to OGG if you are using RPG Maker MV. 

Any standard Sound Editing software should be able to do the trick though. I use: http://www.ocenaudio.com.br/

Enjoy and keep sharing.  ;)

Also. If you'd like. You can listen to some of the other tracks and tell me what you think. Any kind of feedback would be nice. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Naoko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sir the both the links say "Your playlist cannot be found".

Tobbx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Thank you. I edited the playlists on my soundcloud so it's updated now. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...
I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dangkykubetim