Some music tracks for Sci-fi inspired games

Discussion in 'General Resources' started by Tobbx, Nov 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Tobbx

Tobbx Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Im sharing two music compositions that i have made and won't find any other use for myself. So i might as well share them hare and give something back to a community that seems very giving when it comes to free sharing. 

EDIT: 

Linking to my new playlist. Only two of the songs are downloadable as of now but i plan to make more tracks for free to share with the community. Maybe in a future music pack or something like that. 

Terms

Use however you like as long as it's not for a commercial project. A link back to my soundcloud would be appreciated if you use them though. 

Contact me if you would be interested in going commercial using one of the tracks. 

Edit the tracks and share them as you like. Just link back to my soundcloud or this topic as the original source. 

Currently the tracks are in MP3 format in the links. But they are made to loop perfectly so no editing is required other than the conversion to OGG if you are using RPG Maker MV. 

Any standard Sound Editing software should be able to do the trick though. I use: http://www.ocenaudio.com.br/

Enjoy and keep sharing.  ;)

Also. If you'd like. You can listen to some of the other tracks and tell me what you think. Any kind of feedback would be nice. 

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
    captainproton and Cvrtis like this.
  2. Naoko

Naoko Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Sir the both the links say "Your playlist cannot be found".

3. Tobbx

Tobbx Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Thank you. I edited the playlists on my soundcloud so it's updated now.