Sorry for asking so many questions.

PedroCaserta

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Português-BR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Be sure that the format of the songs is WAV, it used to happen with me.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Ivockrenim , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Edit your posts instead of writing a new post when the latest post is yours.

RPG Maker works with the .ogg audio format (and .m4a for mobile). If you are using anything other than that it won't show up. Also, be sure to follow HTML5 networking rules when naming your files, meaning no space in the filename.

EDIT:
Be sure that the format of the songs is WAV, it used to happen with me.
No, WAV is an uncompressed format. MV needs .ogg. Even if WAV worked, it is not recommended to have uncompressed tracks since it takes up a lot more space.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ivockrenim If your question has been fully answered and you have nothing else to add to the thread, you can report it (button at the bottom of your post besides "Edit") so a moderator can close it (you can simply write "solved" for the reason). Thank you.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen