Some problem about WINDOWS DPI

ZhiHuan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I set my game window 1280*720, but it shows 1920*1080 when I testing it.
i know it's a dpi problem and i set all '.exe' in 'RMMV' folder(and subfolder) with 'Instead of high DPI scaling behavior' ,but it does nothing........
Does anyone have the same problem like this ?

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where do you see 1920x1080?

ZhiHuan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when the game run

WINDOWS Setting ->Display -> Scaling and layout -> Change the size of text...... 150%
my displayer is 14 inch only, so i want to solve this problem with this setting
Where do you see 1920x1080?

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
The problem is that, that setting modifies every visible window that opens in your computer. You need to turn it down if you want you 720p game to look like actual 720p..

That is, as far as I know. I don't know if there are actual workarounds as I've normally kept that windows setting to 100% unless I really need something to look larger/smaller at some points in time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zojin