Some Requests I Have For VX Ace

Ariel_Schnee

Cute Snow Princess
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I need some things for RPG Maker VX Ace.

01. Long ago I found this(link) tileset on the web... somewhere. Later, I found another version of it where it looked like a post-apocalyptic version of it. I recently lost my external harddrives, and all my resources on them, to rats. Some of my stuff was on my main harddrive. And I still have it. I still have TileE-1.png. However, I lost the post-apocalyptic version of it. And I can't find it anywhere. If anyone knows where it is, or has a copy themselves, let me know.

02. I'm looking for portals. Things like the portals in the old SNES 'Chrono Trigger'. If anyone knows where I can find 'Chrono Trigger' portals, or ones similar, let me know. I need the graphics, animations, sounds. Like when it's dormant, when it opens, traveling through it. I hope someone can link me to ones just like in the game. Hopefully.

03. Does anyone know where I can find naked templates for sprites. I need them for the game's version of Cap d'Agde. It would look weird to have clothed sprites in that city.

04. Does anyone know where I can find a TARDIS sprite? Preferably the Matt Smith version. With closed, and open, doors. Also need some TARDIS sound effects. Some interior tiles would be good too.

05. Does anyone where I can find a DeLorean sprite? One with closed doors, and one with open. Also some Doc Brown and Marty sprites. With some facesets. Hopefully.

Let me know.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.
uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkPurplePrince