JL_T4N

Down the Rabbit Hole
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A pair of windows skins I've made long ago for a game I was making back then. I have no more use for them so I thought instead of deleting them, I'll share it here instead. And so here it is.

It is very reminiscent of retro games since I am a fan of old-school games myself. The first window skin goes well with a semi transparent back, but the other windowskin, the parchment type, requires an opaque background. Feel free to edit things to your liking.

Credit is not required but is appreciated. :)

Sample:
Stone Windowskin
U9ANSRY.png
Parchment Windowskin
TPadAjM.png

Grab it here:
XLdnX05.png
CnLVYLq.png

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
They are very nice! Just to be sure, is it free to use for commercial and non-commercial use?

ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would you mind if I edited the dark parchment skin slightly? The design is exactly what I was looking for, but I'd like to make it a bit lighter.

scoolharis

I Do Have Discord
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love it so much, thank you for sharing.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice thank you! I would love to see more of your talent!
A pair of windows skins I've made long ago for a game I was making back then. I have no more use for them so I thought instead of deleting them, I'll share it here instead. And so here it is.

It is very reminiscent of retro games since I am a fan of old-school games myself. The first window skin goes well with a semi transparent back, but the other windowskin, the parchment type, requires an opaque background. Feel free to edit things to your liking.

Credit is not required but is appreciated. :)

Sample:
Stone Windowskin
U9ANSRY.png
Parchment Windowskin
TPadAjM.png

Grab it here:
XLdnX05.png
CnLVYLq.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just gonna leave this here lol. 7th cycle endless mode :D 700% enemy dmg or something.
I think I'm going to play the Saitama Theme BGM next time I delve into the JS library of RPG Maker MV... :kaoswt2:
I'm already excited for next spring, the new confirmed release date for RPG Maker Unite!
Come and join me in 10 minutes for Throwback Thursday where I'll be playing Beneath a Steel Sky! https://twitch.tv/trihanstreams

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gasti99