HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just dumping some character portraits of the cast of different Makers. Please note, I'm only doing the ones with names at the moment (the ones that show up in the database and have character traits, etc.) If you have any requests for which Maker Cast to do next or characters that do not have names, I'll try and get to them.

Credit: HexMozart88

Non-Commercial: Free with credit

Commercial: DM me.

Repost:
No.

Edits: Yes. Just nothing vulgar please. You can also resize them to fit whatever maker res you're using (which is why they're so big right now)

Repost of Edits: No.

Maker Required: Since they're my art, I'd assume you can use them in any maker, but I'm not sure if the designs are copyrighted or something.
harold.png
lucius.png
marsha.pngtherese.png

eric.png
natalie.png

terence.png

Updated with Terence!

Last edited:

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
ernest.png
ryoma.png
Ryoma and Ernest done. (Side note, yes, I'm aware I made Ryoma darker. I wasn't sure why they added a samurai and didn't make him Japanese, so I tried to make him a little bit more Japanese looking. Kind of looks like the dude from Genshin now, though, LOL.)

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
isabelle.pngnoah.png
Last two Ace portraits!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New Boss Attacks for Soul Hero Adventure:
1,Aim and shoot
2,Boulders falling frenzy
3,Throwing Fireballs
4,Chasing Magical Traps
5,Lasers attack of 360-degree
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."
After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wrmybr