English
Primarily Uses

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Those are some excellent songs.  My favorite is probably the Wolf of the Highlands, and Heart of Life.  The Black Sails piece would work quite well for a pirate adventure, I think.

Lucas Artistry

Lucas Artistry
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great!

Thank you for listening! Yes, the pirate piece is a little bit of me tipping my hat to Hans Zimmer in some parts. It would be great to see it appear in someone's epic pirate RPG game!

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The next Pixel Art pack is going to be a Corsair pirate pack, so it might go very well indeed with it.

Lucas Artistry

Lucas Artistry
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That would be fantastic! Yes, definitely let me know if you hear of anyone that wants to use my pirate piece or wants to put it in the Corsair Pirate pack! That would be excellent! I want to see this music move on to a better home because the project that I originally wrote it for didn't end up going anywhere.

VoxPopuli

WatchFire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Fine music, I like the Game of Thrones vibe of Wolf. Heart of Life is an evocative piece and the seven seas epic quality of Black Sails works very well. Keep up the good work. :)

Lucas Artistry

Lucas Artistry
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Fine music, I like the Game of Thrones vibe of Wolf. Heart of Life is an evocative piece and the seven seas epic quality of Black Sails works very well. Keep up the good work. :)
Great! Thank you so much for listening! You nailed it! The Wolf track was completely inspired by Game of Thrones! I'm glad that you enjoyed those!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apollogeist