Lunaboo

just very confused ;-;;;;;
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I think I pressed a button I wasn't supposed to, now my music settings say "-9999999" and I can't use the slider either ;-; Please help!!!!-9999 music.png

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Lunaboo, I have to say that I see that for the first time. I wonder how you have done that. What kind of "button" did you press? Did you edit a script? Do you use a specific command? Also is that persistent now on every game test?

If nothing helps, go AppData/Local an delete everything starting with VNM_TEST_*. That will reset all game test settings, save games, etc. But I am still curious how that happened.

Lunaboo

just very confused ;-;;;;;
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! It worked!!! I thought my game was doomed!! ТoT

As to how it happened, I messed around a bit with the coding of the settings menu and clicked a slider (that was intended to change the volume, not set it to -9999999% permanently >.> )

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markikilouis231