Somemone can help me please for elemental spheres?

MrHeimer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have make in my game a skill tree with the galv shard pluggin, there is 9 elements, ice, thunder, water, fire, earth, wind, dark, fire and light.

On the iconset i got with rpgmakermv, there's not all the color i need, there 's only 6, i tryed to do that with gimp but i am really a noob i didnt arrive to do what i want :(

I would like to add all down to the iconsets a sphere for ice (dark blue), one for the earth ( brown) and one for the light ( white)

Someone can help me to do that please?

the spheres of the tenth row, copy and past this range all down of the iconset, and change the color for only 3 sphere, (i dont use the broken sphere only need the other :( )

I can give you one free music i have done to thank you :)

Attachments

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
check the spoiler of 32x32 MV from avery, it has a bunch of nice spheres.
if you want it more specifics, there are a couple of nice iconsets that can
be found from nice artists.

Cyberhawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
< - Snip - >
I legitimately forget the source unfortuanately. But you would need to crop part of the Og iconset (like atleast after the buffs/debuffs and merge that ontop of this one.)

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cyberhawk I removed the iconset you posted, because if you can't remember the source then you could be accidentally breaking the creator's terms of use. Please make sure that you know where resources come from, otherwise the people can't use them.

Cyberhawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Found it here. Was about two years ago when i used it last.
Edit: Also google searching RMMV iconsets get you results you might be looking for p fast actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr