something i really want to make

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by kalfax, Mar 10, 2019.

1. kalfax

kalfax The aspiring one. Veteran

First Language:
    Norwegian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So i've been thinking about the current system i have in place for looting containers like bookshelves etc, usually its something similar to this.
    upload_2019-3-10_8-10-31.png
    the common event is simply a search timer.
    upload_2019-3-10_8-12-13.png
    here's what it comes out looking like, the thing i would perfer though, would be a window where i could have multiple items, kind of like an actual storage space, where i could either add or remove items from, similar to what most games have, an example: skyrim.

if anyone knows a way of doing this, please let me know, perferrably without a huuge script, but if there are any free scripts i can use in a commercial product that would be okay too if they are easy to set up.
    i'd like to have it easy to add and remove items for loot containers, so i can easily add items to certain locations, without making it extremely tedious i guess... any tips are greatly appreciated :) thanks everyone.

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If you want a window to display a list of items, you're going to need a plugin.

Just search for Storage Plugin - I know there are a couple around.

3. kalfax

kalfax The aspiring one. Veteran

First Language:
    Norwegian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I have tried finding something, with being unable to find anything that works for me currently. Still on the lookout.

Edit: i managed to find one! :D

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019