Sorrow's Resource Dump

xSorrowxLightx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hiya! Sorrow here. I'm pretty new here, but i wanna give back to the community that gave me a ton of knowledge and resources while messing with the makers. Anyway, I'll be posting here if i have anything to share with you guys!

Heres what i got:

More statues alongside the original edits, as requested by Kloe. These ones are gold and limestone respectively. I also added some more mushroom edits cause why not. 

Mushroom edits cause why not! Mushrooms dont get enough love so i added some to logs and stumps, plus a crate full of them and a display from PandaMaru's Market tileset (found here). I also included some of the RTP statues recolored to look more like marble than stone. I kept the dragons' eyes and the clock the same, but i can change it if needed. I think it looks nice though. 

Im willing to do some edit/recolor requests if you have any! I got some free time to kill and idk what else to do.

CREDITS:

The RTP images belong to Kadokawa and Enterbrain.

The market display (next to the crate) belongs to PandaMaru.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zael

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very nice stuff! This will add loads of flavor to forests and swamps. :)

Keep up the good work and welcome to the Community!

Z

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice edits!  ;)  

It's true that mushrooms don't get enough love and they really should, these are awesome!

May I sugggest making the statues look like they are made from other stone too? Or metal even?

xSorrowxLightx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Nice edits!  ;)  

It's true that mushrooms don't get enough love and they really should, these are awesome!

May I sugggest making the statues look like they are made from other stone too? Or metal even?
 Added some gold and limestone statues with more on the way. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sweet stuffs
I'll for sure use some ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:

MauricioEsp

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
¡Thank you! but, excuse me. I'm new in this of the tiles... what is happening here and how can I fix it? Greetings!Troncos y dorado.png

MauricioEsp

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
@Luth Thank you very much!!!! if you don't mind that i'm bothering you... can you explain me why this happens?

Greetings, friend!

Luth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@Luth Thank you very much!!!! if you don't mind that i'm bothering you... can you explain me why this happens?

Greetings, friend!

By default, the very first layer is transparent : It appears white in the software, and black in-game, unless you had elements such as a background.

The first editable layer (A) is meant for walls and floors, since they are 48*48 size, they fullfill every square. So you can't see that's it's transparent behind it.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow nice edits!

Are you allowing people to use your edits in there commercial rpg maker games? :)

xSorrowxLightx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Wow nice edits!

Are you allowing people to use your edits in there commercial rpg maker games? :)
Apologies for the late reply! You're welcome to use them in commercial games, as they're just edits and recolors of the RTP. The little display of mushrooms (next to the crate of mushrooms) uses the empty display piece from PandaMaru's market set, and you should follow their rules on whether to use it in commercial games or not.

Volimance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These will add a really nice touch of variety!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
Tag: hack and slash | gameplay: point and click. Me: "How tf two are related to each other?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS