Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
soull-05_zpsyzim1hau.png

Introduction

Soul Garden is a crafting rpg where your goal is to make money to advance, you can can craft, collect, plant, fish, etc, then
combine to make items and sell them.

Actor1_1_zpso5tcwp5x.png

You control a girl who escaped from home to be independent , using her abilities in alchemy to start a life. The world if filled
with souls who runs free and these souls creates new forms of life that roam free in the world. The major souls are venerated like gods and their offspring are the leader of the currently world,some are great leaders and others tyrants. Our Protagonist born of in a corrupt city where money means everything, one day she escaped to a close forest to start a new life whre she will meet new faces, monsters, ghosts, a corrupt system, explore the world and a lot of new adventures!!

e1_zpslwoletuu.png

You can recruit a lot of monsters by a lot of ways, random encounters, buying, tradings, events, etc,

e2_zpsgetrduew.png

The game uses classic based turned gameplay with a Reaction System, the enemies reacts to your atacks if your opponent hit by a fire atack it will burn but if it is "Fire" based it will make no damge or will recover life.

soull-01_zpsbybgdho5.png

You only gain experience by consuming items, you can eat or use items to gain experience.

About us:

We have worked on the project for 1 year, unfortunately me (Flanfre) and the illustator(Cruz) both have little time and serious
economics problems. She (Cruz) has to work 6 days a week and has not been able to send illustrations for 3 months and I
works 5 days and they pay me approximately $ 33 dls a week. So the game will take 1-2 year without support or could be cancelled, so please if anyone coul help us with on ******* to make ours dream game I would thank you with all my heart

*******: https://www.*******.com/Flanfre

If the game has zero to little support:

• It would be cancelled
  • I would have to start a new game with a new illustrator if i find anyone.
If the game if has regular support:

• the game will be finished but in an undefined time.
If the game has Great support:

• the game will be finished in less than a year
  • the game will have a lot of extras if we could pay a programmer and original music
  • the game will cost $5 dls or be FREE
You can ask any question but I can not answer regularly.

Some Drafts
17160716_724568781036815_321414413_n_zpsk7ifm8b8.jpg

17521787_734165070077186_1997725005_o_zpseattee5a.png

16790737_714051745421852_483090326_n_zpscrqty0jh.jpg

Thanks for reading !!!

Last edited:

fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
A-ha the premise look very good I can donate some art but am not good enough what you email I do not know this website much

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I wish you the best but I have to be honest, I do not think that this has much of a chance if you show it off like this. It could be that the development stage isn't that far but I think it is rather that you just don't have the time. I would support other developers if you can't find the time and have problems in the financial part. Again good luck with this.

Flanfre

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wish you the best but I have to be honest, I do not think that this has much of a chance if you show it off like this. It could be that the development stage isn't that far but I think it is rather that you just don't have the time. I would support other developers if you can't find the time and have problems in the financial part. Again good luck with this.

What do you mean by "if you show it off like this.". I wil try to show some features like the reaction system, planting , etc, in the week.
Actually there´s a lot of things done but am i lacking of the graphics, portraits, etc, to show them. If somebody want see more updates please visit the ******* page because i can not be updating daily here.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
There isn't much to judge with what you are showing. I don't think many people will put their money into a game when this is your presentation. + Early project feedback thread is more a developers thread where developers try to help each other. I don't think you are going to find a lot of people wanting to back your game with money on this thread. You would have more luck if you offer to trade something you are skilled at the project recruitment thread. But just do what you think is right this is just my opinion and trying to help, I might be wrong you never now! Maybe miracles do exist :mrsatan:

Last edited:

Flanfre

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks everyone for the for the tips, i will be working on the Game presentation and Battle HUD to show more mechanics

anonamix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the art! Interested in hearing what the music will be like.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AquaEcho