Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Resource Type: Script

Maker Format: RpG Maker XP

Art Style: Any Art needed can be added and unique to creator

Description: I'll be frank: I am not a scripter and I really appreciate all the people here who can do it. So, I'm asking if maybe someone can make a script for RpG Maker XP, (you can make it for other platforms too, if you want. It doesn't just have to be for XP), where there is no HP or MP, (*however, you can keep MP if you want), but SOUL Energy: like that Doujinshi game 'Puella Magi Madoka Magica Grief Syndrome'. https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Grief_Syndrome

What I want to do is make it that over time, which can be set to anything, (exmple. 1min-1hour), you lose some Soul Energy, (or Magic like in Madoka Magica-whatever floats your boat), and you need a special item to restore it, (like Grief Seeds). So it would basically be like this:

+You can Have only Soul Energy, or you can make it with MP.
+*If with MP, You lose a certain percentage of Soul Energy with certain spells or Attacks
+You lose a lot more Soul Energy when Attacked, (Obviously, its like HP but slightly different)]
+Only a certain class, that you can choose and set up with a script, so only certain party members have Soul Energy, while others have HP/MP
+Obviously, need a special item to restore Soul energy. Just like Madoka Magica :3
+Maybe have a locked Item to certain party members, (aka-soul gems), that they can't change or remove because of special class, maybe?

Reference Images: It doesn't have to look Grief Syndrome, but to give more of an idea of what I want, here are some, (hastialy), put together screen caps I made:
Soul_Life_Idea01.png

Soul_Life_Idea02.png

Soul_Life_Idea03.png

If there is something I haven't made clear, let me know. Let me know also if this is something I can't request, so I can take it down immediately. Or if I should change where it should go.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Resource Requests' is for assets like graphics and music.
[move]RGSS Script Requesta[/move]

YumiStar

"Who let me adult? I can't adult!"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
'Resource Requests' is for assets like graphics and music.
[move]RGSS Script Requesta[/move]

Oh, cool. Thx. Still kinda learning my way around. And the rules in Resources said etc, so I kinda assumed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Nightmare... Dreamt I posted a GFX resource post. With a work in progress glove icon that tinted to different colors. In the wrong forum. And I was in such a panic. I saw people writing posts in response, those "..." you see in discord and such. So I frantically tried to report my post as wrong forum, editing to say it's the wrong forum and that I "accidentally" posted it too early... Very odd dream to be honest...
The youngest photo of you is also the oldest photo of you.
People need to stop submitting their game to every single game jam without even reading the jam rules (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oGinToki