Red_Nova

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey!, Glad you like it so far. 

You have to beat the False Hero first. Once she's down, then Origin becomes vulnerable.

ErenBird

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ahh, I feel like an idiot.  (-_-)  I'll type up my entire review/thoughts of the game when I finish it.

(still very glad that you answered!  I thought I was going to have to wait a while)

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Nova

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, I'm pretty bad at posting here, aren't I? Well, I drop by every other day or so to see what's going on, so I'm definitely around.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Silviu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, how should I begin this? I really like what you did with the story. The combat wasn't THAT hard even in the Childhood arc, since I came here after playing PotF's demo. (But yes, resource management was a bit hard in the childhood arc)

I don't know if it was intended, but the "mini-bosses" in the 2nd Stratum have 100% chance to drop a frozen flame(or whatever it was called), right? Well, they only took 2 frozen flame uses to kill, and they dropped a frozen flame which has 3 uses. So yea, since most of the times it was using Miasma Charge on its one and only turn, I started farming Large Miasma Samples until I got them to be worth around.... 2k marks? Also it was a chance to farm Frozen Flames too, so yea..... (Survival may actually be easier than Casual **cough cough**)

By doing that, I was kinda torturing myself because I was buying more items of all kinds for combat, and I hate having my inventory full of things.

Anyway, after fighting Origin.DESPAIR, I kinda avoided encounters. Like, almost no encounters at all. The rest of the boss fights were also way too easy compared to the rest of the game... (Thank that Cape for getting Zero's magic def to almost 60 iirc). So it felt like the existence of encounters was unnecessary after the 3rd Stratum.

The characters were nicely made. Each one had their own personality. I feel bad for Cieran, I don't think it was his fault. Nobody(?) knew what would happen.

Overall, it's a great game, just like Remnants of Isolation. Looking forward to the full release of Prayer of the Faithless!

Also how the hell did they survive after falling down a.... uhmmm...... how should I say it..... CLIFF????

onekksu

Emin Can Homalioglu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the style :LZSooo:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkscythe25