Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Greetings everyone,

as i'm not that good with plugins, i'm asking your help for this animated title screen plugin made by Soulpour777.

No matter the image i use as background and logo or their sizes, it keeps showing me this thing: background split in 4 and logo split in 2 moved on the bottom part of the screen.

Immagine.jpg

Anyone knows something about it? Maybe the plugin is outdated for the actual version of RPG Maker MV or something?

Thank you all for your kind help :)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The better question is if that plugin is really from him.
Soulpour777 was banned from this forum for credit theft after trying to pass one of moghunters plugins as his own, up to the point of requiring payment for a commercial licence at himself for that plugin he never wrote...

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
The better question is if that plugin is really from him.
Soulpour777 was banned from this forum for credit theft after trying to pass one of moghunters plugins as his own, up to the point of requiring payment for a commercial licence at himself for that plugin he never wrote...

Damnit i didn't know that! That's why i wasn't able to tag him :( that's a sad story. Can you give me a working (and legit! :D) similar plugin maybe?

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can try Moghunter's plugin if you want. Just be ready they are in Portugese.

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
You can try Moghunter's plugin if you want. Just be ready they are in Portugese.

Argh! :D well i can try, if they are 100% legit and safe as my game is going on commercial :p thanks for the info

Poryg

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
While it would've been very interesting if Moghunter had been a plugin stealer/charged with proven credit theft (since Moghunter's plugins are very popular, it would be an interesting event), I would say he's legit :D. I think this Soulpour's plugin is legit too to be honest, but I definitely understand that Better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
While it would've been very interesting if Moghunter had been a plugin stealer/charged with proven credit theft (since Moghunter's plugins are very popular, it would be an interesting event), I would say he's legit :D. I think this Soulpour's plugin is legit too to be honest, but I definitely understand that Better safe than sorry.

Totally agreed! Thank you very much again :D

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Poryg no, that was not a case of being safe, I personally compared the two plugins line for line, and besides changing the functions names even the number of spaces (and a very strange data structure used by moghunter) was identical. And when moghunter made that trail public he also included proof that this was not soulpours first clash with copyright, soulpour had been banned from another site (under a different but traceable name) for credit theft before.

We do take accusations of credit theft seriously, but we never act on simple hearsay. And at that time I was ready to kick moghunter as well, because mog updated his own demo just before making that accusation. If I didn't have an older copy of that demo there would have been no way to proof whos version was first.
And soulpour then indirectly prooved the accusations by lying to us that he cleared it with moghunter, but being unable to get moghunter to confirm that claim.

So no, a simple accusation of credit theft never gets you banned, we always check for real proof.

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
If that's the case, may i ask (if it's not too much trouble) a direct link for the available and legit plugin i could use? It would be a big help :)

Poryg

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar I haven't said anything about that, better safe than sorry was meant towards the OP willing to use Mog's plugin even if Soulpour's is legit. I'm not questioning his ban and I'm sure he's not questioning it either.
I have talked to Soulpour, heard his side of the story, he admitted stealing a plugin. But I've seen quite a bit of legit looking plugins on his site and youtube channel. He has also delved in 3D with three.js. So I stated my opinion that I think his title animation plugin is legit.
Nevertheless, I definitely understand that Better safe than sorry.
@Macbeth https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/ list of plugins.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

My winter Asset Pack is now -40%! Only 0.75$
SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Capitunist