English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made with RPG Maker MV
Titlescreen3.png

PRICE:
FREE or Suggested Donation $1

STORY

Vanya Cross is an newly exiled rogue, who - while on her way to a distant land was lead right back to the kingdom because of an emergency regarding the King (named Clovis). The King has been cursed and his soul has been transported to another world called the Crux. This world is a demented void filled with monsters villains and the like.
This first chapter lets you control Clovis as he tries to find his way out.

GAMEPLAY
My games are very traditional RPGs, that is so that the combat system may be too rudimentary for some people. However, I have created a very solid system for combat with no surprises so that the player knows what to expect. After making your way through this world you will come across stations that will heal your HP and MP. In this game you may come across monsters that may not be a threat to you, but you are still given the option to battle them. These encounters in particular will not affect the story, but they serve as devices to expand the lore.

There are some linear parts to this game, but it opens up to let you explore the world to find the exit.

CHARACTERS
Vanya Cross - A mercenary that was exiled for unknown reasons.
King Clovis - Put under a spell wherein his soul has been transported into the Crux.
Glave Morris - A Mage tasked with getting information from Vanya in order to save the King
General Rork - Commander of the Imperial Army tasked with finding Vanya and bringing her in.
Voila - A mysterious figure who likes to create trouble for the King.

LINK
Here is my itch.io page, this game is available for Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android.

https://pantomime.itch.io/souljourn

If you like the game, toss a coin to your developer.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reginaldbrown912