Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin does nothing more than extend text field from database to use longer damage formulas. It might be very helpful when you try to adjust damage of your skills while default text box in RPG Maker MV is to small for using advanced formulas.

Terms of use: Free for all commercial and non-commercial games.

Credits are mandatory -> Soulrender : https://soulrender.itch.io/

Warning!! This plugin was made with RPG Maker MV 1.6.2 so it might not work with older versions.

Warning!! Do not use script calls such as $gameParty.gainGold() etc. Functions used in skill formulas must have numeric result, otherwise skills won't do damage at all or crash game. (This rule applies also in default editor Box!)

Most important thing to note: This plugins will affect only skills used by player and other party members. It does not touch skills used by enemies.

Image of plugin:
2021-08-11 21_40_38-Plugin.png

It is also compatible with MZ 1.0.1 version

Faq:
Q: What exacly this plugin does?
A: Sums total damage from skills damage formula box in MV editor with formula provided in plugin parameter.

Q: Why do i need it anyway?
A: You don't need it at all, but it will help you balance damage for your skills

Q: Does it allows to do substraction?
A: Yes, in plugin parameter's formula at the beginig of formula use - sign. example: -Math.floor(a.mat / 2) - substracts from main formula half of users magic attack.

Q: Can I use only this plugin to make it my default skill formula?
A: Yes! But remember:

- Formula provided in plugin parameter field WILL AFFECT ALL SKILLS used by PLAYER and other PARTY MEMBERS, so to make skills with more vary damage result you need to set variance very high and/or use in formula more wide range of rnd numbers.

You can download this plugin here

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I know it can be a little confusing with all the advent calendars and time zones, but make sure Starbird, GalacticGod, WaywardMartian and Guardinthena get all the love they deserve fot their hard work! ;3
*it's getting better all the time* tenacious determination (got bills to pay) and doing PT for this gimpy hand - I'm improving quite a bit. :rock-left::troll::rock-right: Had to resign from my fav Lead Security Analyst job because I couldn't type to keep pace ;_; however, Big N kept me on, so finishing my contracts with them. :D
I was playing with ChatGPT-3 and I feels like did some crime with this...

1670127825626.png
no longer using rm2k3
Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KricketuneMan