First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I do hope I'm in the correct board. I'd like:
- A scream sound effect
- RPGMaker VX
The scream must have these specifications:
- Must be female, aged 17 (or within the 15-18 year old age group)
- Must be human
- Somewhat of a higher pitch. Not chipmunk squeak high; but on the higher-pitched side of medium if that makes sense.
- I would like the scream itself to last anywhere from 5-10 seconds. Shorter than 10 seconds is fine, but I'd like it to be at least 5 seconds long!
(Thanks to Poryg for pointing out that these specifications were crucial)

The kind of scream I need must be really, REALLY distraught. I want to use it for a game I'm working on. In one of the endings, someone murders a person dear to them by mistake (they hallucinate, and think they're killing something else). There's no greater sorrow than being directly responsible for the death of a loved one, and I need a scream that showcases just those feelings! Horror, stress, and disbelief. I haven't been able to find one that catches my fancy online at all... so if someone could either create one for me, or share one (with permission from the creator) with me I'd be so happy.

Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not an expert in screaming, so I don't think I can help here. However, you forgot to specify a couple of necessary things.
1. Gender
2. Age
3. Species
4. length would be good too
5. possibly depth of the voice too

Because I've seen some great monster dying screams that could be useful, but I doubt you mean a troll.

KiraK320

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not an expert in screaming, so I don't think I can help here. However, you forgot to specify a couple of necessary things.
1. Gender
2. Age
3. Species
4. length would be good too
5. possibly depth of the voice too

Because I've seen some great monster dying screams that could be useful, but I doubt you mean a troll.
Thanks! Sorry, Will add >o> that didn't occur to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavaWave