Raykorn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

After the new update I encounter this sound issue while testing the game or even after it's deployed.
Hard to tell how exactly it sounds but it's something like I put in the title.

The same issue I have with Cod: WWII, but that doesn't matter for me at all.
Otherwise, this issue is nonexistent, never had such a problem besides these two products.

I really tried a lot to fix it, changing sound device, how the sound is played, used preloader for the game, and nothing seems to fix it. On previous version of the engine there is no such problem.

I'm using W10.

Thanks for helping.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Check your sound drivers. Win10's most recent update garbaged a lot of sound drivers and that could be the issue too.

Raykorn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I already did, and that issue is only on new update, i did a rollback to previous RMMV version and there's no issue. Also on COD the issue was since release (and after reading it still exists and is present to some of the users).
I'm 100% sure it's the new update that did something and I don't know what and can't fix that in any way.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Right, but I still suggest sound drivers if you have it with other games. Might be worth checking. I had windows 10 knock out my anti-virus on one update, so those updates do take out things they shouldn't from time to time.

Raykorn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for suggestion, but I already did update.
And the issue is only with Cod:WWII (since it's release) and RMMV (since new update), that issue doesn't happen anywhere else,
and I would notice since I play a lot of games and watch a lot of shows.

Fortunately, I don't need new update to make my game so I can manage somehow, bigger problem will be when the issue persists after another updates for RMMV, for now I don't worry too much but after next update I will if tis issue is still in there.
This is also why I would like to find a solution as soon as possible so I can fix that if it's somehow fault of my computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avaross