King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Tutorial Beginning
Another tutorial found an brought over to be available for all RPG 2003 users!!

1st Step - Creating the "Mother" Event

- Let's say that in a forest there is a bonfire, but you don't know how to make the sound of the bonfire lower the volume or increase according to the distance of your character, very simple see in the 2nd Step.

2nd Step - Creating the Effect
Set up.png

"All sound events trigger must be set to Player Touch"

- You can create as many layers as you want but remember to always decrease 10 ~ 20%.
Ex.
How it should look.png
1st Layer - Now get a Bonfire sound and create 4 events around the Bonfire (Sound 100%).
2nd Layer - Now take the sound of the Bonfire and create events around the 4 Events (Sound 80%).
3rd Layer - Now take the Bonfire sound and create events around the 2nd Layer events (Sound 60%).
4th Layer- Now take the Bonfire sound and create events around the 3rd Layer events (40% sound).
Last Layer - Get the Bonfire Sound, create events around the last layer (Sound 0%).

3rd Step - Testing and Having Fun
- Now just test the newest effect, and you can also create with other things, like a waterfall, a bird, or a windmill, depending on your creativity you can do several things with this effect!

Attached below is a demo of how it works!

THANKS!!
Credit:
Author:
Readerusama
Faalco Tutorial and Darkkxng101 : For finding and making available.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anime_Weeb