Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi guys.

I have this strange problem.

I changed the default font in this: https://www.dafont.com/anklada.font

and i'm facing this strange issue. Letters appear too attached to each other and they doesn't respect the default padding between character that i see, for example, on Word.

I found an old topic: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/increase-space-between-letters.71336/ when people say to modify the font. But the font is good. It doesn't have problems. It's RPG Maker that create this strange issue...

Screen1.JPG Normal message.

Screen2.JPG Yanfly Quest Window

Screen3.JPG In Word, normal padding between characters.

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried modifying the padding in the settings for Yanfly's Quest plugin? It's got some settings for how it handles fonts you can tinker with.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Have you tried modifying the padding in the settings for Yanfly's Quest plugin? It's got some settings for how it handles fonts you can tinker with.
I tried to modify the padding, but absolutely nothing changes and I don't understand why.

Could you try to do the same with that font? So you will see the problem...

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
UP? Guys? Anybody can help with this problem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_3 and People3_4 added!

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olixproductions