Special Ammo Script

King Galaxian

King Galaxian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American!
Primarily Uses
Hey, I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. I'm currently using Asagi's Gun License as an ammo script for vx ace. The big problem I have is that It makes it so the character using ammo can't use any weapon without ammo. What I need is a new script that's simple to use and that still let's a character using ammo be able to use non-ammo weapons, like swords and knives, etc...
Can someone please help me?

Reedo

Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm steadily working my way up to this.  I've just barely started the conversion of my old Forced Weapon Pairing script (which requires quite a bit of updating for Ace), but it is in the works along with the visual enhancements to RSSBSACE.

So anyway, if you don't receive a more immediate solution, the FWP script will do as you need when its ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaxephongamer