AstralShiro__

Game: The Forgotten World (2D Rpg)
Reaction score
First Language
Italina
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Eyo guys, can someone help me find the removed folder? I read that it was in Resource Pack, I tried to search the internet but I didn't find it, does anyone know where I can find it?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From the pinned FAQ thread in this forum where you posted:
I can't find the special folder of resources in the Base Resource file! Where is it and what is in it?
This folder was part of the original Base Resources, but was removed from the BaseResource.zip shortly after it could be downloaded, because of some concerns people had over some of the art (lots of cleavage, a girl in a bikini eating a popsicle, that sort of thing) not being suitable for all ages (this was also a legal issue involving game ratings). However, it also contained a lot of other art, such as mechs, horror enemies, samurai, and so on. The Staff has said that they will make the special folder available for download for those who want it at some point in the future.
As far as I know, that "some point" never happened.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there wasno general availability, but the resources have been given out on request.
last time was only a few month ago by @Touchfuzzy if I remember correctly.

AstralShiro__

Game: The Forgotten World (2D Rpg)
Reaction score
First Language
Italina
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so, for have it, who i need ask?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

No one:
Steam game achievement: "Die 100 times in easy mode".
I want to learn Javascript to create a custom menu, but I don't really know where to start.
One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defigo