GAN's Professor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good morning fellow rpgmaker community,
I want to ask for a specific charset template for RPG Maker MV.
So I finally decided that the charset style I'd want for my games is that of Persona 2. However, it is not the isometric view but the common 4 directions of the 8 direction movement the main characters have.
Here is the example and reference image:

$tatsuya_mv2.png
I should not mention this, but I make this "charset" out of a rip-off of Spriters Resource. For the female character I would use this link as example.

Resource Type: Charset

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: as the image provided, realistic and tall character but not as big-headed as the rpg maker mv ones. It would be a $ style, I don't want it smaller.

Description: Template for a male (and female charset or unisex if better) like the image provided. Must be aligned and easy to pixel art over it. I'd like it free and it would be good to be for use of all the community. It is very important that it is a template because with it I must redraw the tilesets regarding this height and it would take the form of the characters!!!! Sure I try with this $tatsuya_mv2.png in a project and the assets don't match as well as I'd like... So that's why I ask for a well-drawn template. After all, my key strength is the story design and the programming, and I am trying to learn pixel-art.

Last edited:

LyonBuster

GAN's Professor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i have to say that thanks to @SigmaSuccour i discovered Wayward's Tall Sprites, which would be exactly what i was looking for. However they still look as chibi as the original ones. I shall give then a try, though! THANKS

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Now it's official: My first RPG Maker game released on Steam will be released this year! I am so glad for this achievement and I am so happy to see a lot of gamedevs like me here working on what we love!
Mais informações no Post.png
Check out my MZ thread for 2 new waterplant edits and my MZVind water autotiles now without ground/cliffs, so you can put them on your own ground-tiles. Have fun!
It's for side-extra content. :kaophew:

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”
gxQUtTE.gif
Don't you hate it when you play an mmo to pass some time then an update drops that makes your playing experience less enjoyable and quit because of it?
sigh...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alvezeno