Misagh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
persian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there everyone

I'm trying to make a game that at some point your home Village gets destroyed by monsters,

the game has smoke and fire but the problem is I want to show a burn down the Wheat field and show some destroyed crates , burnt trees and plants

where can I find these resources?

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't find the tileset that came to mind but maybe this will help. You'll have to scroll through pages if Avery's thread to find her Ruins tileset but it's worth it as she has a lot of great stuff. Here's a post where she's shares a few links:

Misagh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
persian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Avery's thread has some good resources but the thing is I don't want a destroyed wall, what I need is the destroyed crates, burnt trees, and plants

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't look through the thread to see what the ruins tiles look like but, bummer. Good luck on your hunt!

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll work on this a bit. I'll let you know what I come up with. Do you want fire damaged versions of the standard assets that come with the maker or do you need new stuff + the burnt versions of said news stuff?

Misagh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
persian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
both will do, but for new resources, I need both the original and the burnt version

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
both will do, but for new resources, I need both the original and the burnt version
I'll get to work on it this afternoon. Some of it won't take long, I will start with the existing tilesets and try to get one done today. Fingers crossed. I'll update you tonight & hopefully have one ready for you

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Might not be completely what you need, but maybe these links can help

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I KNEW I saw a burned tileset somewhere and I just found it!
It sounds like you're looking for more outdoorsy stuff but I'll share this in case you want inside stuff too.
You'll need to check with @whtdragon on terms of use though.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@whtdragon, Wow - that looks great! I'm 97.5% I'll end up using that so I just downloaded it. Thanks for all the stuff you've done and for sharing this too!

I'm using your door monster, elderly NPC's, and possibly your gold dungeon tilesets in my current project. It'll be months but I'll give you a shout down the road so you can see how your work gets used. Thanks again! :LZSexcite:

Hey @Misagh, I just looked up one of whtdragon's posts for terms. Here's a link in case it helps and have fun destroying...uh...helping your destroyed town!

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there everyone

I'm trying to make a game that at some point your home Village gets destroyed by monsters,

the game has smoke and fire but the problem is I want to show a burn down the Wheat field and show some destroyed crates , burnt trees and plants

where can I find these resources?
All credits to Kadakowa
I hope this helps. Sorry for the lengthy delay. Life got really busy for a few days.
Outside_B.png

**All tiles are in the original positions to make it easy to swap between the original tileset and the burnt one. If you need the snow assets done also, I can make it happen.**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop