TijerinArt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi, I don't think I can help you much;
1. I would look for the text speed by going to the script menu (represented by a paper and pencil) and go to Objects/Object_text to find the place where the text speed appears but I'm not sure if it's there.
2. The letter spacing is not something that can be changed, I haven't found a way to change it. If someone finds a way I would like to know it too.

By the way, if you are using Vray render remember that you can activate the "denoiser" to render; so the noise disappears completely.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zuyuliena