Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Makers :),

as you see in the title i want that when the player "speaks" to an machine, that the machine first shows 2 Skill animation, and then an multiple choice where the player chooses his skill. My problem is the showing of the 2 Skill animations, i want that the skill is showing how it looks like while the player is using it in battle. For example an fireball, i want that below is an text and in the middle an animation how the player throws an fireball at an enemy. I hope you understand it:kaoswt2:

waiting Kanissey

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Show animation command, target an event.

Kanissey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Poryg
In the show animation command it only shows the animation, but i want that it shows how it would look like in battle. Or do i understand it false :D Thx for your fast answer.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a Show Animation command (think it's on tab 2) which lets you select an event to play it on. This is used when you're on the map.
There is a Show Battle Animation command (on tab 3) which is used in battle.

If you want the animation to target an event, then the animation's target has to be set to head/center/feet. If you just want it shown over the whole screen, then the animation's target has to be set to screen. This is in the Animations tab.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You cannot show battle animation with movements and damage unless you're in battle. So you'd have to perform a battle where you force the skill.

Kanissey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Poryg @Shaz
oh, i only saw it somewhere and it thought maybe someone here knows more about it. Anyway thanks for your help :) I´m gonna process an battle where it shows the skills.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodAlvenis