Carmifele

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone. I've recently noticed something: my therese is a warrior,right?Screenshot (10).png
But,even though my warrior class has no spell,she does.
Screenshot (6).png
why is that/how can i avoid this? just in case i'm going to upload my plugin list,only second half because it's the one that deals with battles,only one that may have something to do with it (in the first half) is yanfly's class change
Screenshot (8).png

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well it could be many things, but ultimately you have to remember that the class skills in the database isn't a restriction on skills that an actor can learn. The skills in the class section of the database are just skills that actor of a class will learn at a certain level, but it doesn't mean the actor can't learn skills in another way. If you you added an event and added a "change skill" event command to add a skill to Therese, she could of learned those spells.

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe it's because of yanfly class change, for some reason the first classes class skills get transferred to everything, I stopped using it and forgot how I fixed it, probably can also fix it by making class 1 blank and just use below.

Yeah I think I fixed it by making it learn nothing at level 1 and manual give the starting skills. It only transferred the skills learned at game start.

Carmifele

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well it could be many things, but ultimately you have to remember that the class skills in the database isn't a restriction on skills that an actor can learn. The skills in the class section of the database are just skills that actor of a class will learn at a certain level, but it doesn't mean the actor can't learn skills in another way. If you you added an event and added a "change skill" event command to add a skill to Therese, she could of learned those spells.
i haven't made any event's yet,if now a few animations with no script on the world map

I believe it's because of yanfly class change, for some reason the first classes class skills get transferred to everything, I stopped using it and forgot how I fixed it, probably can also fix it by making class 1 blank and just use below.

Yeah I think I fixed it by making it learn nothing at level 1 and manual give the starting skills. It only transferred the skills learned at game start.
so what you're saying is that i should make what i now have as class 1 into class5,and make 1 a blank? let me try that

edit:nope. unless i misunderstood your suggestion,it didn't workScreenshot (12).png
....but you were right in thinking that it's class changer,as it worked with it turned off

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't like calling my daily stuff coronadailies... anyone a better suggestion?
Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudoanxsmb