drLswW4.png

SpiderMilkshake

The Cuddlesnake
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've finished a bundle of icons that I saw a need for in my game project, mostly herbs, fungi, and skulls.
Bandage roll
VuHoAfE.png
Bird skill
34QTmXN.png
Wood Blewitt
7vfDoyt.png
Feline skill
5gJ3mVO.png
Equine skull
439U9SV.png
Lion's mane mushroom
adZzRjL.png

Reindeer moss
77vUCOA.png
Rodent skull
R25JH4E.png
Stew
VIxkf0N.png
Touch-me-not leaf
7PD77sM.png
Turkey Tail Fungi
MgrdRqA.png
Turtle Skull
MGK3RtL.png
^^; Might add more icons, but so far this is all I needed that I couldn't find already.

Also, another battle graphic:
TodSS8Y.png

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've finished a bundle of icons that I saw a need for in my game project, mostly herbs, fungi, and skulls.
Bandage roll
VuHoAfE.png
Bird skill
34QTmXN.png
Wood Blewitt
7vfDoyt.png
Feline skill
5gJ3mVO.png
Equine skull
439U9SV.png
Lion's mane mushroom
adZzRjL.png

Reindeer moss
77vUCOA.png
Rodent skull
R25JH4E.png
Stew
VIxkf0N.png
Touch-me-not leaf
7PD77sM.png
Turkey Tail Fungi
MgrdRqA.png
Turtle Skull
MGK3RtL.png
^^; Might add more icons, but so far this is all I needed that I couldn't find already.

Also, another battle graphic:
TodSS8Y.png
Good icons and nice elemental!

SpiderMilkshake

The Cuddlesnake
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Getting to the two-thirds point of the monster graphics... starting to encounter more complicated designs so they're taking a little longer! XD But here are a few more:

KWvVg4F.png
KkdAGrN.png
ydLQvlm.png
Rfs6rOl.png

>u< My bro insisted on a golem with lots of moss and soil falling off from being dormant so long, but I didn't mind altering it a bit since I like that look! I've works in progress of light and dark elementals, and also several demonic creatures and an assassin bug... assassin. XD Appropriate.

spritemight

Donut Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMXP
These are very awesome!! Your style would be great in a mobile game, because of how clean the coloring is. You can easily cut up the still images into pieces you can animate, like a paper doll or Flash style. I especially really like your icons! I love cute things! Keep up the good work!

SpiderMilkshake

The Cuddlesnake
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
:D One more large demonic creature free for the usin':

78p9WKA.png

XD Haven't had as much time to draw battlers lately as I've been doing life things and working on my database. But still open to requests on new monsters and also 24x24 icons.

SpiderMilkshake

The Cuddlesnake
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Another small addition to the graphics I've made: a bit of tileset add-ons edited from XP's RTP. So far just fungi, a slight edit of a plant, and various stumps and logs with different fungi growing on them.

Stump with Turkey Tail fungi, mossy stump with Oyster Mushrooms, log with Wood Ear fungus, and a log with a Lion's Mane Mushroom. +A large Blewitt mushroom and an edited plant. ^^; It's not too great, I know, but it's a start.
6SyVG60.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelard