FREE SPIRITS (New RPG [MV]) Need many roles! Fun game, lot of lore!

rishisant

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Engine: RPG MAKER MV

Synopsis: Spirits is a game that takes place in a mass called "The Magden". The Magden is home to millions of people, and contains many states and cities, separated by strict borders. Of these states, there is one in particular that rules over The Magden– called Yatom. Yatom contains the royal city, known as Amaa'ri. The main character, Makai, was born into a royal family and has a brother named Melan. Makai is a swordsman/warrior who was immensely gifted at a young age and dedicates most of his time to training in order to achieve perfection, or "ammas". Ammas is what every warrior wishes to achieve, but only one warrior has ever achieved ammas, who went by the name of Umoh. Umoh achieved ammas, but was not able to withstand the power it gave him. Umoh was one of the most praised warriors in the land, and was able to allow for peace within the mass. However, ammas changed him completely, and split him into halves, figuratively speaking. This was how he created the darkness which he eradicated previously, and soon he started going around, killing many innocents. All the warriors of the land (was not called the Magden at the time) tried to stop him, but alas, they weren't able to stop him, and the land was ravaged. Umoh ended up taking his life, realizing what he had done, and fought an immense battle between the evil and good sides of him. Although the good side prevailed, the evil side left his body after his death, and joined the spirit realm. The Magden is called the Magden, due to Rene Magden, who designed the infrastructure and helped repair the entire land mass, in somewhat of a colonization effort. However, the tribes did not like this, and by the time he had finished, they rebelled against him and his forces to gain complete freedom. Although it is still called the Magden, many choose not to refer to it entirely, leading to the creation of separate states and territories.

This is the basic history of the setting of the game, and hopefully enough to get you interested. I know I put a lot, but hopefully you understand the "framework" of the story.

Positions/Roles Needed:
Graphic Designers (DEFINITELY)
A little bit of coding help
Sound FX, Music
People who want to help with Lore
Cool people

My Role(s)/Position(s): I'm basically going to be doing a little bit of everything, but mostly working on the code, the events, and a decent portion of the map design. I'm not super talented with graphic design, but I know some stuff. I'm really good at editing photos, and being able to fix stuff, so I can do that :p
I will also play a role in marketing the game (not necessarily for money but to gain more exposure), and setting up everything. I really need the aforementioned roles so that can alleviate a bit of pressure from me. I really want to make this game because I've been involved in video game design since I was a lot younger, but I never had the motivation to continue, etc. Now that I'm an adult, I can definitely put in a lot more effort and time.

Let me know if you're willing to help! Thanks :) Website is Spirits Website

Zerothedarklord

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Zerothedarklord#8459

Shoot me a discord add and we can talk. I can give you a hand with a thing or 12.

taetim88

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Disregard, not interested anymore.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotADev