RPG Making since RM95!
- Oct 3, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Combination Village, the home of Heidi and her friends, is a small village where many of the residents hold strong beliefs about the afterlife and what happens when people are reborn as spirits. Their village name comes from the idea that they'll combine with their soulmate in the afterlife once they've passed on.
This point-and-click visual novel is a heavy narrative experience, and the choices you make will determine different outcomes. Solve puzzles, make decisions, and adventure through this story-rich game.
- Player choices that can affect the outcome of the story.
- Full story routes for four different characters; replay the game to experience them all!
- Point-and-click puzzles and interfaces (this game is intended to be played with the mouse).
- Story-rich visual novel experience with interactive elements.
- About 45 minutes - 1 hour in total for a single playthrough.