Splitscreen?

Ruru Grgr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to make 4 different camera angles that can follow the player and their followers? Kind of like split-screen.
SplitScreen Example.png
Example ↑

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
theoretically possible, but difficult depending on what the difference between the displays should be.
three parts still or all parts following the same commands would be much easier than four different inputs (that would add all the problems with multiplayer functionality to it).

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a video about it. Plugins are in the description. You should watch it.

Ruru Grgr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a video about it. Plugins are in the description. You should watch it.
I've seen that before, but I don't know how to get the camera to follow followers in one camera and the player in another.

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The followers are away from the player and not behind the player? Like npcs?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how to get the camera to follow followers in one camera and the player in another
by definition all followers follow the player - otherwise they aren't called followers. That means that a camera on a follower will always follow the player as well....

Or in other words, you neglected to give us vital information as to what your other changes to the engine are.
That is exactly why I mentioned above thatdifferent inputs into the different screens will require a more complex solution.

So please state what do you want the different splits to do? Without that info no one will be able to tell you if your wishes are possible or not.

Ruru Grgr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I apologize. I'm using the OcRam-Local Coop Plugin(https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ocram-local-coop-plugin-for-mv.90808/)
And I'm trying to get the different camera's to follow the followers once the other players are in control of them.
But I'm not sure how to make a split screen that can follow the first player, and other screens that can follow the followers. Sorry for not saying the whole thing, but I hope that this explanation helps.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you don't have followers, you have multiple players. That is the problem.
and for something like this you'll need a split screen plugin specifically written for the coop plugin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli