Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
image1.jpg

Submit a link to your project thread in this thread before October 31st at Midnight!

This thread is only for submitting games. All other posts will be deleted. For questions regarding rules and information on this contest read HERE.​

h0tWalker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Made my project in the span of three days, cause I didn't really have time. Just had some minor time to test it, so more of a prototype that I might take somewhere else in the future. Sadly, due to lack of time, there is a bug preventing a proper chase :'(

h0tWalkers Spooktober

Jennavieve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Here's my submission. This is the first RPG Maker project I'm working on. It's still in development so this is just a short demo for now.

Unfinished Saga

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Project that stilll prototype, I want to participate but it turns out that I don't have enough time to finish it. At first I was going to make a project with a collection of terrible monsters, but now it's just a regular RPG maker game.

Download

Last edited:

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Talk about last-minuting things. (god hurry up and finish uploading!)

The Haunting

It's a pretty basic dungeon crawl. Kill all the monsters, then take out the big bad. Note it's highly difficult and may not be winnable due to the lack of time I had to run balance passes. Sorry if that's the case!

Edit: As I give it a proper playtest, I'm gonna go ahead and post all of the "oopses" and shortcomings:
  • Hagatha (a miniboss) and the Lost Souls are way too weak.
  • Gravity isn't even supposed to be in Marsha's spellbook. Nothing is set as immune to it so if you're having trouble, abuse it I guess. Or don't use it if you want the proper challenge.
  • There's a passability screwup with the kitchen tiles. You can still engage the enemy there by talking to it from across the counter though.
  • Turn Undead and Turn Living aren't working properly. I don't think, anyway... Turn Living in particular shouldn't be spammable by the enemy that has it, but it is because I forgot to apply its lockout state. This is noteworthy because, like Turn Undead, Turn Living has a small chance to kill targets outright. It's much smaller though, thankfully.
Edit: Are we allowed to make any fixes? There's apparently a fatal error on the final boss fight that I missed due to a lack of time being able to test :(

Edit2: I just realized there's no way to view credits via file since it's a web deploy, so I'll list them here:
  • Community_Lighting_MZ: Terrax, iVillain, Aesica, Eliaquim, Alexandre
  • Other plugins and the final boss graphic edit: Degica/Kadokawa and myself
  • Everything else: Degica/Kadokawa

Last edited:

SirGatling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gosh I squeezed everything I could but I made it

The Expellers

I had a bigger idea before but I had no much time to work it well (even I use a default map lul) but I presented as a demo/prototype hoping in the future go further and make the game a reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop