Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm just disappointed that only MZ games can be entered. :(
The demo can be used to enter, and teams can also enter meaning you can just team up with someone who has MZ, i think.

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's more that I don't have Windows 10. (long story) and unless it runs on Windows 7 (64 bit) I'm unable to use it. Though I suppose I could try.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy, It is not Kadokawa for MZ, "©Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc./YOJI OJIMA 2020" correct? I mean it probably the same company with a new name lol. Thank you for always willing to answer my silly questions.

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Deployment questions: I am certain that this question will arise. What format of MZ game delivery do you recommend @Touchfuzzy? First, I assume all of you friendly judges have Window operation system, correct? I think I will mitigate this problem by deploy on web-based lol if others have different OS.

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy, thank you for clarification lol. OK, that is great. I deployment to the Windows. I used itch.io as the base of download page and redirect the download page to the submit thread lol. Unless you are all suggesting otherwise.

Last edited:

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well ill be dropping out then @Touchfuzzy
I refuse to use anything except deploy to web publishing, the local files are too large.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kupotepo itch.io is good. Works as well as anything really.
@Nekohime1989 Sorry to hear that. Doing web deployment makes it harder for judges to play it if we want to do on stream or anything like that.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dont own MZ so I wont be joining.... So if anyone needs some ideas for a game (i got those a plenty lol) xD

Anyway, good luck to everyone participating :)

Windyhouser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy:
Can you submit a demo of your game, if it's at least an hour long, or does it have to be a full game?

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kes yeah, I know. Not something ill do though (cause im weird like that lol) but thanks for pointing it out :)

Elissiaro

aka MsLilly
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awwww why did I only find this now??? I'm not gonna be able to make anything good in 5 days... TTATT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^
A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop