Furry Potato
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Saturday, October 31st, Midnight Pacific: Game Submissions close

Just to clarify: which side of “midnight” does the deadline fall on? Is it right when the date changes from October 30 to October 31, or is it the point between October 31 and November 1?

Beregon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can we write the reviews right in the review submission thread, or do we need to make a dedicated thread for our reviews, then link it in the review submission thread?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can we write the reviews right in the review submission thread, or do we need to make a dedicated thread for our reviews, then link it in the review submission thread?
Best thing to do is make your reviews as responses in the game thread of the game, then link them in the submissions thread. That way the people who made the game can see them!

(If they don't have a game thread, you can if you want to, just put them in your response to the submissions thread, just put them in a spoiler so the responses aren't all three miles long and try to put all of them in one post please)

Elissiaro

aka MsLilly
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whelp. I made an attempt. But now there's like 1.5 hours left, the games not anywhere near done, it's like 6.30 am and I haven't slept... I give up. And I'm gonna go sleep now lol.

I really need to check the front page of the forums more often and not just the general section...
If only to keep myself from joining competitions with like a weeks time left lol.

KV_Kingdom

Furry Potato
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What are the rules regarding updates during the judging period? I found a few bugs in my game, but I'm not sure if I should apply the updates now or wait until judging is over. Alternately, I could upload a "patched" version alongside the original version.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone, there has been a slight change to the announces. Winners will be announced 25th instead of 23rd. This is because we are going to stream the top 3 on that Wednesday (will take the place of my normal make a game stream).

We won't announce beforehand who won, and we'll play them in order, #3, #2, and #1.

Hope you will join us for the stream! (I will add a link in the opening post and in a reply once we have it up).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parzival