slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ok, so I hope this makes sense. I want to make an event that notices when the player is running over these and if they are then they fall through and it transfers them to a different part of the map. How would I do this with the conditional branch and make it to where it works and then resets after they fall? Thanks for the help.
1611535938692.png

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Set your event to below player & player touch, with a conditional branch as follows
1611542836144.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is the second song of the Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace soundtrack: Jus Ad Bellum (Battle Theme), composed by Nickolas Wolfe! Looking forward to your reactions!
Observation Log 1 on the planet of "RPGMAKERWEB": Local RMXP community seems to have very few survivors. Their script tech-level is in the early Stone Age(about the same as 66RPG in 2007).
Some cats/wolves/squirrels are spotted, they are likely friendly. :3
Keep working on establishing more meaningful contacts.
May try to use the "I Come in Peace" protocol if encounter any hostiles.
Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrbinnsy