slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ok, so I hope this makes sense. I want to make an event that notices when the player is running over these and if they are then they fall through and it transfers them to a different part of the map. How would I do this with the conditional branch and make it to where it works and then resets after they fall? Thanks for the help.
1611535938692.png

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Set your event to below player & player touch, with a conditional branch as follows
1611542836144.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I found a book about game localization. It costs R$708,00 on Amazon. ;_;
I really wish my game was far enough along for it to be actually playable beyond certain aspects. I think I've crafted a really fun battle system thanks to ATB, fighting game, and Boost point mechanics.
Play test of my current progress on Happy Camper
Cutscene Contest Winners have been announced!

I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! My dad and I have forgiven each other, so we're planning to spend Spring Break together. We'll probably go to SeaWorld and Aquatica one day, and maybe even use my air fryer to make something to go with Dad's grilled steak. The train leaves tomorrow, and I'll be working on my game on board!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinthea