MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone turn this girl into a TD Sprite and SV Battler for me? I have other characters I wanted done too, but I just want this girl for now. If you can do the other characters, let me know and I'll send them to you.Klaris.png
Try and recreate her to the best of your ability. I'm not looking for 100% accuracy, but I at least want her hair right.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this is for RPG Maker MV

Last edited:

MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So has anyone seen this?

Choraß

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Greetings, if i might give you a hint it's, unique stuff you are requesting for and believe me it's hard to find people who make unique stuff for free.
Especially SV Battler a very time consuming and a lot of work, you need put in it. :kaoswt2:

I think if you really need unique stuff you should make a fair and interesting offer, then you get much more inquire, who want make it for you.
If we be honest it's much more fair to say "hey i'll give you a reward for this work" than "can you make it/i want it".
Think about it again how it look like for other, if you request people by say "do this, make that, want it." not really pleasant and Interesting i guess.

And yes i'm sure many people have already seen it. :LZSwink:

MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings, if i might give you a hint it's, unique stuff you are requesting for and believe me it's hard to find people who make unique stuff for free.
Especially SV Battler a very time consuming and a lot of work, you need put in it. :kaoswt2:

I think if you really need unique stuff you should make a fair and interesting offer, then you get much more inquire, who want make it for you.
If we be honest it's much more fair to say "hey i'll give you a reward for this work" than "can you make it/i want it".
Think about it again how it look like for other, if you request people by say "do this, make that, want it." not really pleasant and Interesting i guess.

And yes i'm sure many people have already seen it. :LZSwink:

But I'm not sure what I could offer them.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Resource Requests is for asking for small items - typically one sprite or a tile or two. For something like this you might be better posting in Project Recruitment (free) or Commercial section for a paid commission. If you choose the latter you could browse Commercial Offers to get an idea of the price range and doing that you might see an artist you could work with. If not, then post in Commercial Requests.

If you go for any of these options please Report your thread here and ask for it to be closed. That way we won't have duplicate threads.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Another option is to use the default generator to make a sprite and battler as close as you can to your ideal sprite, and then ask for minor edits to make it match (such as adding the hair poofs). Building a battler and sprite from nothing is a lot of work, so it's more likely that someone would be more willing to edit an already created base instead.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I know I'll put one of my game's sprites here to give the illusion that I am a productive member of game society.
handelspriteanim.gif
Preparing untested English localization for DOWNFALLEN.

unknown-43.png
Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milkpowder