Not open for further replies.

Dream3r

90% Dreamer, 100% Dedicated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone, long time no see.  My name's Dakota and I'm the CEO of Living Dream Entertainment. (Not that means anything until we get our first game on the market) I'll cut straight to business.

Our sprite artist who has been with us for sometime now has went offline, not sure why but work must go on and after three weeks not sure when he will be back.  So we're looking for a temp. to fill his place until he returns and quite possibly stick with us in the long haul if we do like you.

So what is it you'll be doing?  I'll show you.

On the most basic level we need someone to create characters in the basic 4-way directional movement.  Like so

(32x64 pixels each frame)

Our guy tends to use a few bases (nude sprite essentially) and then just add on clothes and hair on top.  I don't have these files but I'm sure you can find/create some to speed things up in the long run.

These pay $10 a sheet (meaning the example above is $80) If you work at the same speed as our last guy it's about $20 an hour which is average for people who are NOT already big in the industry.

The next thing we need is battle animations. I have no examples for because they were being worked on when our guy went silent suddenly.  The battle system is in the open world not a side view system so nothing changes about the characters as far as dimensions and such are concerned.

The payment for those is a bit of an unknown factor.  We'll have to experiment and find what is the best mix between good quality and being affordable.

If you are interested please email me at livingdreamentertainment@gmail.com

If you want to know more about us find us on twitter or our website;

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingDreamEnt

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This section of the forum is for unpaid resource requests. Please remake your thread in Classifieds - Offers and follow the rules there. Since threads there need approval before posting (and I'm not one of the mods who does that approving) I don't move these sorts of threads into that section. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My first Video Scene - Kraken Art By @whtdragon -

Still needs work but its a start.
Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tocilux