Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So when I recently acquired Lecode's Break System, I wanted to add a similar mechanic to Final Fantasy 13's stagger system, but when I drain the bar in the script when I'm testing it I get the error "Sprite Battler". Can anyone provide a solution to this dilemma since this is a script I really wanna use to provide my game with more strategy in terms of the game play and manipulation of enemy weaknesses. I'd really appreciate any type of helpful information to help fix this error, thanks and have a good day.

Attachments

• Sprite.PNG
    Sprite.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 3

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Did you start a new game after you installed the script? That error most often happens when you try to test a new script starting with an existing save file.

Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I deleted an already saved file, but yes I think I did start a new game. What should I do from there then?

Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you start a new game after you installed the script? That error most often happens when you try to test a new script starting with an existing save file.
I went back and did more research in both the post with the script and in the script itself. And due to that further research I've found out that others have had this issue as well, the solution was using ALL the note tags not just a select few.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So is this solved, and therefore can be closed?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For your future threads, please Report your OP and ask for it to be closed. Mods may not see your post, but they will see your Report.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today is the day! I will be productive in game dev work! I will - *gets distracted by cat playing with her toy mouse* Awww <3
Whelp. I tried to be productive.
Decided to work on Fandom Scouts today. I've decided that instead of using the generic "scrolling text" event that MV has (I'm using MV for FS, not MZ) I'll use the movie option. I'm still trying to find a way to get Premiere Pro to output the compatible format though. If anyone can give me some help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GabeUrBoi