Scorched_Neko

Not a furry, nekos aren't furries
Reaction score
First Language
Neko
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have this template for a Lamia but I have no clue where or how to start.
I own Aseprite, Photoshop, Gimp, and Piskel.

Attachments

• Lamia.png
    Lamia.png
    3 KB · Views: 15

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Tutorials' is where people who have made tutorials for others can post them. It is not where "How do I...?" questions are posted.

[move]Resource Support[/move]

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Where to start with what? Adding clothes?

You could start by editing. You can learn a whole lot that way, and it's faster than doing things from scratch. Just cut and paste bits from existing sprites in the RTP, for example, and carefully tweak what you don't like into what you really want.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.
Searching what to play in my dead times, the nostalgia hit me hard and ended downloading the Patapon trilogy, hope I can avenge my child self and beating all the games hahaha
Finished the frontier and...I apologize to anyone who saw the trailer I posted and actually tried it. Technical marvel, crazy disjointed fetish story hidden inside a cheap milsim skin that has no idea what it's trying to be except sanctimonious and failing at even that. As much as I hate fallout 4's story, even it was better. I guess there just won't be another non-parody fallout after all.
Anyone else having trouble posting in the forum? I have no reply box in posts or in messages. This is the only place I can type. @Archeia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katara