Status
Not open for further replies.

Excelsior

Self-Proclaimed Mastermind
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have this faceset for VX Ace that I've come to really like. The only problem is that I have no idea where the sprite for it is. All I have is the face. It was made by someone else so I'm sure there's one floating around out there. Not sure where it would be though. 

Thanks!

~Excelsior

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have no idea where the sprite associated with that faceset is, but perhaps I could make one from scratch? If it looks promising, feel free to suggest changes as it's a simple edit through Game Character Hub.

Gyfbc6c.png

Shiroi Akuma

Shut up and take my Monet    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

Prodigy 1216

Prodigious Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malanglish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Please remove the attachment as kaduki does not like reposting.

Excelsior

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Please remove the attachment as kaduki does not like reposting.
Ah, I seem to have glanced over that part. I have taken it out.  I apologize.

Excelsior

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have no idea where the sprite associated with that faceset is, but perhaps I could make one from scratch? If it looks promising, feel free to suggest changes as it's a simple edit through Game Character Hub.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Gyfbc6c.png[/IMG]
Sorry I haven't gotten to this, I've been driving for 2 days so I didn't have a chance.  :)

I like the picture, but I actually wanted to try my hand at editing sprites. I found one that looks somewhat like the faceset and messed around with it 'till it looked like it. I very much appreciate the effort though, hope it didn't take too long.

~Excelsior

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_213812.png

Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
It would be awesome if i could get a couple ideas and the like!
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber22