Status
Not open for further replies.

Excelsior

Self-Proclaimed Mastermind
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have this faceset for VX Ace that I've come to really like. The only problem is that I have no idea where the sprite for it is. All I have is the face. It was made by someone else so I'm sure there's one floating around out there. Not sure where it would be though. 

Thanks!

~Excelsior

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have no idea where the sprite associated with that faceset is, but perhaps I could make one from scratch? If it looks promising, feel free to suggest changes as it's a simple edit through Game Character Hub.

Gyfbc6c.png

Shiroi Akuma

Shut up and take my Monet    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

Prodigy 1216

Prodigious Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malanglish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Please remove the attachment as kaduki does not like reposting.

Excelsior

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Please remove the attachment as kaduki does not like reposting.
Ah, I seem to have glanced over that part. I have taken it out.  I apologize.

Excelsior

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have no idea where the sprite associated with that faceset is, but perhaps I could make one from scratch? If it looks promising, feel free to suggest changes as it's a simple edit through Game Character Hub.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Gyfbc6c.png[/IMG]
Sorry I haven't gotten to this, I've been driving for 2 days so I didn't have a chance.  :)

I like the picture, but I actually wanted to try my hand at editing sprites. I found one that looks somewhat like the faceset and messed around with it 'till it looked like it. I very much appreciate the effort though, hope it didn't take too long.

~Excelsior

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Last week I was resting and working mainly on the game!
The current progress of the character.
OxWQ7zO.gif

Pre-programmed character :
-Cleaning
-Magic Book(include blood mode)
-Kettle pot stirring
-Other specimens(flower/bug...etc)
I found a huge spider in my house but it has disappeared and now I'm living in fear and paranoia
It's funny, the only reason I haven't actually released a prototype or demo is not that I don't have one. Hahahahahaha I do, I've had a prototype for months. I'm really just concerned with someone taking it, and putting it up on Steam or something first, then saying it's theirs. I should probably look into setting all that up or something... Then again, I have no ETA on the full game so not sure it's worth it yet.
Pixel Grass Sprites, Questing & Fast Traveling w/ Items, Sci-fi & Distorted Music | RPG Maker News #35

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreskywalker