Sprite for a superhero

Ansreng

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
This is the ultimate chance to make a superhero a la batman as funny character.

The Sprite is going to be looseleaf, if you have questions i will answer them as fast as possible.

He is wearing a mostly back suite, similar to Kankuro from Naruto.

naruto___kankuro_by_mysteriousmerlin.jpg

Otherwise you are pretty free to create.

Appreciate your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It is unclear what you are actually requesting.

Is it that you want a batman figure made to the size of a looseleaf generated character?

What makes it a "funny character"?

At the moment it would be almost impossible to meet your request as it is so vague.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

Last edited by a moderator:

Ansreng

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Wow, this looks really nice! Could you make the ears more sharp and give him a friendly face without mask? Then he would be perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.
What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Botch