Sprite Might Assets - RPG Maker XP

Discussion in 'RPG Maker XP Resources' started by spritemight, Apr 3, 2016.

1. spritemight

spritemight Donut Whisperer Veteran

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Hey there everyone!!

It has been quite a while since I've had a chance to post anything to my asset threads. With my advancing pregnancy, it has been challenging to keep a consistent art schedule, but I will keep chugging along!:kaophew:

New update! :kaopride:
    Sprite Might - Icons/Props - Bottles 01
    [​IMG]

2. spritemight

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Heyo!!

Just posted some icon sprites to my 2003 thread, and I'm also going to be posting them here on the XP thread. I'm a bit late with this update and I had to compromise with getting just these few sprites out instead of the bigger set I originally wanted. I'll be adding them to the library above over the course of the next two weeks, along with the other sprites in the works.

Oh yeah! And please let me know if there are some icons you guys would like to see more of! I'll keep it in mind while I'm doing my sets.

(The larger version is 300x the original size so you can see the details more clearly.) Icons are 16 bit at 24x24 pixels large.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Awrighty!! These are the ones that I was comfy showing so far. I have quite a few more that are almost complete! Will keep you all posted!

SpiderMilkshake and RocketKnight like this.
  3. RocketKnight

RocketKnight Broke with expansive taste Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    spritemight likes this.
  4. spritemight

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    @RocketKnight

Hey thanks!! I'm just trying to get back into doing projects again. Slowly getting there! :kaopride:

It just sucks that I had to put practically everything on hold for the last 3-4 months. I still need to go through my Deviantart and Patreon and clean up my sites and think about all my needed updates. I feel kinda out of it. But I'm happy now that the baby is here! She's just such a cute bundle of love!! :kaoluv:

I've never been so in love, so hard and fast in all my life! I can't stop staring at her face and thinking, "Man, I really love this kid!":kaojoy:

Hope you're doing good!! It's nice to finally be back, even if it's in smaller doses!

RocketKnight likes this.
  5. SpiderMilkshake

SpiderMilkshake The Cuddlesnake Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    ^u^ Oh my gourd... the food on sticks are just so nice I wish I could pick some off kebabs from the screen. XD Amazing icons!

spritemight likes this.
  6. spritemight

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    @SpiderMilkshake
    Man it's been awhile since I've had a chance to post here! Been busy setting up a 'game' on deviantart, and I'm hoping to take it further here on the RPG Maker forum at some point. But guess what! Hee! I took that test in your signature instead of working----you know, because....!

My results!! (As I'm typing this, I actually don't know what I got at this point.)

[​IMG]

Also, I will update this site in a few weeks. I've been busy preparing for something, so wanted to give everyone a heads up!!!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  7. digeV

digeV Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    amazing job <3