Sprite over world movment Tile sheet for Dragon quest 7 FOO monsters Latest RPG MAKER MV

Griede

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi GUYS.
i have some greaaat ideas for Dragon quest inspired games. however, i cannot find the specific sprite sheets i need.

i need sprite overworld movement sheets for these guys - the Fo Conclave
dq7ma31.jpg

And the Different Slime Knights succh as the geen one, the metal one. etc.
**edit** i found some movement sprites for the green slime night. just need dark slime and metal slime knights now...

not sure what kind of art style. maily going for something simple atm.
if these turn out well i plan to float them to the creators of dragon quest series.

Last edited:

Griede

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
welp, i will likely have to edit exsisting images to make the images i need for the slime knights.
i am wondering how easy it might be to just pull up a 3D image of the different slime knights in say... UNITY, and just screen shot them in different positions...

and with a search on google.. i have found so many versons of the slime knights... and i am SOOOOO excited, as i want them all to be in my game.
but same issue... no 2d sprite tile sets....
looks like i have alot of work ahead of me...

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Taking shots of a 3D model from different angles is what PVGames use for their Medieval sprites.

Note though, if this is a commercial property (even if not), using their actual images could be a copyright violation.

Griede

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Taking shots of a 3D model from different angles is what PVGames use for their Medieval sprites.

Note though, if this is a commercial property (even if not), using their actual images could be a copyright violation.

thankyou for the confirm on the 3d models

and yes, im aware that useing thier images specifically could be a problem, which is why i plan to contact them and see if they are interested in the games im developing.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DMike